Privacy is fundamental to the American way of life. When you provide personal information to transact business, you fully expect your data to be used only for its intended purpose and to be kept confidential.
That's how we do business. We respect your right to confidentiality and take every available measure to ensure that your personal information remains that way: personal. Here's how:
- We only ask for information that we truly need in order to complete a transaction or maintain a business relationship in full compliance with current laws.
- We restrict any access to your personal information to a need-to-know basis. Only Credit Union employees who legitimately require access to your information to complete a business transaction will ever see it.
- We strictly enforce procedures preventing unauthorized access to your personal information.
- We will not disclose your personal information to other parties, unless otherwise authorized by you for a business transaction (for example, to reputable credit reporting bureaus) or unless we are required to do so by law.
- We require all reporting agencies and other organizations, to whom we provide information, to have similar privacy safeguards to further ensure your confidentiality.
We work hard to earn your confidence and preserve your trust. We value your business and hope you will remain with us for many years to come. If you ever have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information - or any other aspect of our business operations - please don't hesitate to contact us or come in to talk to our staff.